Home Decor and Accessories Consignment Shops ~ Denver And Colorado
Furniture consignment stores carry home accessories for decorating a room but usually do not carry small accessories used in the home, such as, martini glasses, wine glasses, china dishes, small picture frames, jewelry boxes, soap dishes, clocks or holiday items. But this type of accessory can be found in many women’s consignment boutiques along with carefully selected small furniture items. You can shop for that fashionable skirt or designer handbag and also find a Lenox vase or Howard Miller clock in the same consignment store.
Consignment stores that carry small furniture items, home décor and accessories include:
Act ll Consignment Boutique – Colfax location
1244 E. Colfax Ave. ~ Denver, Colorado 80218 ~ 303-832-0783
New and near new women’s clothing, vintage pieces, home décor & furniture.
Act ll Consignment Boutique – Littleton location
1500 W. Littleton Blvd. #123 ~ Littleton, Colorado 80120 ~ 303-795-1122
New and near new women’s clothing, shoes, purses, jewelry and household items.
The Blue Chair
3427 S. Broadway ~ Englewood, Colorado 80113 ~ 303-761-1408
New, old and bold home furnishing, repurposed and refurbished furniture, local art, all with a focus on affordability.
Cotton Kloset Consignment
16524 Keystone Blvd. Unit E ~ Parker, Colorado 80134 ~ 303-805-2551
Brand name clothes, accessories, home décor and small furniture for the budget conscious with an eye for fashion & quality.
Fabulous Finds Upscale Consignment
600 S. Airport Rd., Longmont, CO 80503 ~ 720-340-4152
(Airport & Nelson in Meadowview Village Shopping Center)
5000 square feet of “Guilt Free Retail Therapy” carrying the highest quality of art, furniture, home décor and accessories in the styles & brands you love.
400 Downing, Denver, CO 80218 ~ 303-871-9605
The legendary destination for luxury gifts, estate quality jewelry, sterling silver, fine china, crystal, art, antiques, exotic area rugs and home décor.
1225 Ken Pratt Blvd., Longmont, CO 80501 ~ 303-485-2617
Like new consigned furniture and home furnishings for the savvy shopper.
1388 S. Broadway ~ Denver, Colorado 80210 ~ 303-765-4776
Some home accessories along with current high-end casual clothing and accessories for women, men and children.
Night & Day Vintage
39 W. 11th Ave. ~ Denver, Colorado 80204 ~ 720-422-2590
Unique shop carrying everything vintage from cowboy boots to lingerie, depression glass to melmac, 78 records to 8-track tapes & much more.
She She’s Corner
7562 S. University Blvd. ~ Centennial, Colorado 80122 ~ 303-779-2250
Upscale women’s clothing, accessories and home furnishings from some of the finest labels and brands.
5560 W. 88th Ave., Westminster, CO 80031 ~ 303-469-3100
Home décor along with women’s upscale & designer clothing shoes, accessories, handbags, costume & fine jewelry.
The Trunk Consignment
995 Bridge St. ~ Brighton, Colorado 80601 ~ 720-383-8482
Ladies consignment clothing boutique and decor for the home.
More information on furniture consignment stores
Types of home accessories and small furniture items found at many consignment stores include:
- small chairs, accent chairs, side chairs
- foot stools, small ottomans
- rockers, rocking chairs
- occasional tables
- card tables / folding chairs
- tv trays
- tea cart / serving cart
- small bookcase
- wine glasses / martini glasses / high ball glasses
- crystal vases / candle sticks / decanters
- china dishes / plates
- table lamps / floor lamps / desk lamps
- bathroom décor
- art / framed pictures / wall art
- floral arrangements
- flower pots
- stoneware / ironstone
- flatware / silverware
- placemats / napkins / tablecloths / table runners
- barware / cocktail shaker / ice bucket / wine rack
Brand names found in many of these consignment stores include:
- Atlantis, Anchor Hocking, Avon, All Gods Children, Anri , Armani
- Baccarat, Belleek, Bing & Grondahl, Boyds, Bradford Exchange, Byers Choice
- Crystal D’Arques, Corelle, Cats Meow, Charming Tails, Christopher Radko
- Dansk, Danbury Mint, David Winter, Department 56, Dreamsicles, Duncan Royale, Disney, Daum
- Fiesta, Fenton, Franciscan, Fitz & Floyd, Flow Blue, Faberge, Flambro, Franklin Mint
- Gorham, Goebel
- Howard Miller, Haviland, Hall, Halcyon Days, Hallmark, Hamilton Collector Plates, Harbour Lights,Harmony Kingdom, HOMCO, Hummel
- Kincaid, Knowles
- Lenox, Lalique, LLadro, Limoge, Lefton, Libbey, Lefton, Liberty Falls, Lilliput Lane, Longaberger
- Mikasa, Metlox, McCoy, Madame Alexander, Margaret Furlong, Mary Engelbreit, Murano
- Noritake, Nippon, Napco, Norman Rockwell
- Oneida, Orrefors, Occupied Japan, Old World
- Pfaltzgraff, Princess House, Patricia Breen, PartyLite, Pendelfin, Polonaise, Precious Moments
- Royal Doulton, Royal Albert, Rosenthal, Royal Worcester, Russel Wright, Royal Staffordshire, Red Wing, Reed Barton, Riedel, Rosenthall, Radko, Rien Poortvliet, Roman, Royal Copenhagen
- Shreve & Co, Spode, Stangl, Seiko, San Francisco Music Box Company, Sarah’s Attic, Schmid, Sebastian Miniatures, Sheila’s, Slavic Treasures, Swarovski, Steuben
- Tiffany, Towle, Thomas Kincaid, Tom Clark
- Villeroy & Boch
- Waterford, Wedgewood, Wallace, Wade Figurines, Wedgwood, Williraye, Willits, Willow Tree
Magazines on collectibles include include:
- Country Sampler
- Homes & Antiques
- Antiques & Fine Arts
- Intelligent Collector
- Art & Antiques
- Style 1900
- American Style